Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Mike's pop quiz

Hey, before you judge me, I just want to say that this post is all fun and games. Sort of. Also thought this'd be a good way to start off my blogging. It's my first post and all...

THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:
1. Tony
2. Toni
3. Tone

THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU HAVE HAD:
1. amorales
2. aqmorales
3. guest
I'm not very creative, okay?

THREE THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. I stick to my convictions.
2. My ability to passionately follow through my my goals.
3. Willingness to try new things.

THREE THINGS YOU HATE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. I'm vain...and it's getting worse.
2. My tendency to make flash judgements on people.
3. Getting violently angry when I'm perturbed. I ripped apart my cell phone when it cut me off!

THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE:
1. Filipino
2. Spanish
3. American

THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
1. scary movies/shows
2. ticks
3. documentaries on tv featuring ticks

THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
1. toilet paper
2. food
3. sleep

THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:
1. timex triathalon digital timepiece
2. old-ass aeropastale shirt from four years ago
3. Hanes briefs, also from four years ago. Just kidding.

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE BANDS (or artists(at the moment)):
1. Celia Cruz
2. Grupo Niche
3. Cake

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS AT PRESENT:
1. Cucala - Celia Cruz
2. La Negra no Quiere - Grupo Niche
3. Pretty Pink Ribbon - Cake

THREE NEW THINGS YOU WANT TO TRY IN THE NEXT 12 MONTHS
1. passing the PE exam
2. becoming a civilian again
3. finding gainful employment

THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP (love is a given):
1. open-mindedness
2. intelligent discourse in the areas of politics and technology
3. bondage/role-playing

TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE
1. I love oatmeal raisin cookies.
2. Performance-based contracting is revolutionizing the way we do business!
3. This rash won't go away.

THREE PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX (or same) THAT APPEAL TO YOU:
1. Ass.
2. Legs.
3. Face. But I like ass, mostly.

THREE THINGS YOU JUST CAN'T DO:
1. endure a one-hour lecture. how'd I manage in college? oh, wait....
2. run super fast or far...like those ethiopians at the Boston Marathon last year. Seriously, mad respect to those guys.
3. maintain my patience with non-engineers trying to override the engineering decisions I made. grr!

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
1. salsa dancing
2. reading
3. hiking

THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:
1. sleep. I've been messing around on this blog for far too long tonight.
2. dance salsa. because like sleep, it's um...relaxing
3. girl.

Yes, I'm a pig.

THREE CAREERS YOU'RE CONSIDERING:
1. civil engineer "on the outside"
2. regional trails specialist
3. major record label recording artist and/or actor

THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION:
1. San Diego, CA
2. Somewhere in New England or East Coast. I've never been.
3. Canada, maybe.

THREE KID'S NAMES
1. eh...haven't given that any thought.

THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
1. find my true love.
2. marry her.
3. stay with her for the rest of my life. Kinda sad how these things don't necessarily go hand in hand now-days.

THREE PEOPLE WHO HAVE TO TAKE THIS QUIZ NOW OR DIE PAINFULLY
1. Ed
2. Stacie
3. Therese

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home