Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Great Movie!

Here's how starved I am for romance: I watched "Shall We Dance" with Richard Gere and J-Lo last night...and it was fabulous!!!

It has some cool ballroom dancing stuff in it (which I love, b/c I used to take lessons in Omaha...I'm strictly a salsa dancer now, tho) and it has some lovey-dovey stuff in it. First and foremost, however, is that it's a story of having passion for something you truly enjoy doing. In Richard Gere's case, it is his passion for dance that restores his passion for everything else in his life. Does that make sense?

Well anyway, it's pretty good. I'd like to see the Japanese version now, too (circa 1996).

6 Comments:

At 6:26 AM, Blogger Mike said...

dude...you're watching frickin Richard Gere movies; because of this, all women and men will instantly peg you as gay...which is why women see you only as friends and dancing partners, you need to watch movies like "Red Dawn" or "Fast Times at Ridgmont High"...

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger anthony fuego said...

Did you not read my post? "Starved for romance" it clearly stated. That's the only reason I watched and liked it (well, I wanted to see if I could rip off some dance moves, too). I watch manly movies! Just look at my profile. Fist of Legend? House of Flying Daggers? Both very action packed, manly kung-fu films with blood, violence, fists, and flying daggers!

 
At 5:05 PM, Blogger anthony fuego said...

Please. Tami, you are definitely not old enough to be my mother.

 
At 5:05 PM, Blogger anthony fuego said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5:05 PM, Blogger anthony fuego said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5:08 PM, Blogger anthony fuego said...

whoops. Look like I got a little happy with the return key.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home