His mysterious ways.
At work I function as the unit safety representative and as the primary point of contact for utilities privatization. I hate both designations. To make a long story short, I simply think that these two duties are significantly below my level of knowledge and expertise. But at the edge of my thoughts, I sometimes sense that, you know, maybe these are the only things that I'm capable of doing.Well, when I was scouring through some of my electronic and paper files today to get info for writing my resume, I ran across some of my old technical civil engineering compositions from my UC Davis days as well as my MBA Thesis paper from Bellevue University. I took the time to read some of the papers and was amazed that the messages being conveyed were composed with such deep thought and distinct clarity. I write this with no ego or sarcasm...I was just impressed.
It's interesting...every time I get down on myself and feel particularly worthless, little things like this happen that help me pick up my chin a bit. Heh. Funny how JC works like that.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home