Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Busy, busy...

Hey fans. Sorry it's been so long since I last posted, but I've been a busy lad. I've had three job interviews since I last posted. In order they were at Folsom, Saratoga, and Santa Cruz. Folsom and Santa Cruz I felt really good about. Saratoga...eh. I also got contacted again by the organization in Folsom. I'm #1 on the candidate list and I got selected for a hiring interview! That's fabulous news because (a) it's work that I'm familiar with [ie project management and compliance stuff], (b) it's close to the mountains and (c) it's still close enough to the SF Bay Area to visit family on the weekends and go dancing. I really, really hope I do well on the hiring interview! In the meantime I've been trying to study for the PE. And work still sucks, I don't want to get started with that. More of the same sh*t, anyway...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home