Sunday, May 01, 2005

Shout out to the SF tribe.

My cousins are really cool. After my snowboarding hijinks in late April, I decided to visit some family members in Daly City. Mind you, I don't usually visit there and the only person I usually keep in contact with is my cousin Faye Valentine.*

Well, when I visited her that day after I snowboarded, I ended up hanging out with more of my cousins and discovered that they're all really funny! Each of them have really great personalities and they joke around a lot. What's great is that they actually talk to me, which is so cool. They're all younger kids, and what I can't stand is younger kids that are so shy that they don't even speak to you, or just have really bad attitudes. But these kids are suprisingly articulate and have a sense of humor that actually quite well developed. This is a good thing. If I get a job in the Bay, I may have to hang out there more often.

Then later that night, I went to a sweet house party in the Tenderloin (?) district of San Francisco with Faye, Tall, and Nicaragua. This party was in a very well-maintained victorian home. Get this...it was in a tri-level and the party was in the attic. This attic was huge! It had a decent dance floor, a full-service bar, and an entertainment section. I spent most of my time on the dance floor watching myself dance in the mirror, but it was nonetheless pretty damn fun. We were there until, like, 2:30 am. Dude, this place would be sweet to live in. Come to think of it, SF would be a pretty fun place to live for a just a couple of years.

* A pseudonym. Or is it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home