Monday, April 18, 2005

Props to my Colorado Peeps.

I'm posting a lot today, huh?

Well, I want to give some shouts out to people that I met in Colorado that were really cool.

Mike: Thanks for hauling my ass to the mountains every weekend and around town for the remainder of the time. If you were a snowboard instructor, I'd probably owe you over $600. But instead, you have my sincere thanks.

Mike: Video game technology has come a long way...Rumble Roses is proof of that. You're a cool guy.

Dawn and Sean: Good skiing company. If I could have hanged with you more on the slopes, I would have. But as it is, even if I was skilled enough to either keep up with you or go down the types of mountains you enjoy going down, I would either fall way behind or catch my front edge and die.

----and the folks at work----
Gandolf: Thank you for showing us all the restaurants around the 'Springs. Uwe's is excellent!

Jean: You have a second house 15 minutes from Breckenridge?!

Jen: Thanks for all the snowboarding tips!

Tracy: This process could've been ugly. You made it really easy--thank you.

----and one random one----
Katie from K-town: Even though you weren't here, it felt like you were because you called Mike. All the damn time. Nah, I'm just playin'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home