California State Tour Part Two of Six!!
Okay. The Wednesday after my sister's party, I had two job interviews. One with the City of Saratoga in the south Bay Area near San Jose (think ritzy Silicon Valley type neighborhood where the starting price of a home is one million dollars...mwa, ha, ha, ha!!!) and another with the City of Folsom in the Sacramento area.Tuesday night I left for the Bay right after work (four hours!) and stayed at my manang Juvi's place in Santa Clara, another ritzy Silicon Valley suburb. Juvi was one of the cousins I reconnected with at Sister #2's party. Her daughter, Priscylla, is now a really super cool teenager that's into school (duh, Quides blood flows through her--which means she has intellectual talent), numerous styles of dance including hip hop and salsa, and...get this...skateboarding and import cars/racing. Nice!!!! I'm kinda interested in the import car scene, too. Just not for the cars, but for the uber-hot asian models that straddle them! She wants to go to Hot Import Nights (an import car convention that happens every spring and fall) this October, but her parents want her to have an older chaperone. So she's like: "manong Tony, can you take me to Hot Import Nights later this year?" And I'm like: "Yayeah!!! Oh-kay!!!!!!" Perfect excuse to ogle some depressingly beautiful women. No one else I know anywhere is interested in import racing stuff, okay? Well, that's not exactly true. Another one of my cousins was actually a model.....
I love my cousins. They have it so easy nowadays. Their parents are so young and un-strict that it's almost antithetical to the archetypical Asian upbringing.
Huh? Oh and yeah I went to the interview in Saratoga early Wednesday morning and drove a couple of hours and did the Folsom interview right afterward. They went well, I think. Nonetheless, pray for my success, mmmkay?
But the Asian models...mmm. Can't you tell I have my priorities straight? Heehee!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home