Berkeley.
One measure on the Berkeley city ballot is a citizen's initiative calling for the impeachment of George W. Bush. It cost $10,000 to get it on the ballot. I'm no Bush lover, but wow...what bunch of idiots.Fucking hippies.
Of course a liberal cesspool like Berkeley would do something so outlandish as putting a citizen's initiative for Bush's impeachment on the ballot. What kind of statement is that? "We as citizens of Berkeley have a collective voice that can be heard even in our nation's capital"? No. Berkeley is telling us that it is still same squalid, hippie-infested corpse of a city that it always was. That money could've been spent sheltering the violent pan-handling homeless people on Telegraph Avenue, damn it.
Well, I'm not one to talk. My county passed measure Z after all. Read below....

2 Comments:
whoa, 4 posts in one day?? slow down or you might kill your blog with all of the activity. j/k glad you're back, and thanks for all of your comments.
Heh, no prob. I didn't think I was that missed! I hope you enjoyed my comments...they certainly amuse me.
Post a Comment
<< Home