Saturday, March 04, 2006

Yeah. I'm a dork.

So my earlier post gushed about a video game. I'm sure we all have our own geeky pastimes. But I think it's a great balance. I mean, I work hard at work...ten hour days are reasonably tough, right? And then after that, I put in my time studying for the PE; in earnest this time...I'm not doing the half-assed job of studying that I did last go-round.

But I do get my social time in. In fact, before I got home at 1130pm earlier, I was out salsa dancing (as usual) with some very cool ladies. Latin women are hot. Anyway, upon reflection, I realized that through salsa I have a large and diverse pool of friends. It's so awesome. I feel blessed.

But back to the dorkiness...I found this Dungeons and Dragons role playing group in Napa that are really into it. Yes, they are dorks, but I've always had an interest in tabletop RPGs but never got into it b/c of the geek stigma. But I've read the novels that are based on the game, so I have a pretty good knowledge of the D&D universe. Heehee!!!! I'm happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home