PE done...for now.
Well, I finally took that PE test I’ve been writing about. The bad news is that it kicked my ass—even the surveying portion, which I figured would be the least challenging. Given the fact that it was the only one I truly studied for, yes, it was the least challenging test of the three. Problem was, it was still butt-ass hard. Sh*t. I hope I passed it. Anyway, I’ve already done some preliminary studying for the test in April. Though right now I’m debating on whether I want to specialize in water resources, as I had initially planned, or if I should specialize in traffic engineering, which is more relevant to the stuff that I do now. We shall see.It’s nice to not have something like the PE hanging directly over your head for the time being. For a little while, at least, I can enjoy being a tourist in the Napa Valley and the rest of the Bay Area. Hopefully I’ll be able to visit my sister in Berkeley and my various Bay Area cousins more. That would be cool.

2 Comments:
You gotta set it up so anonymous people can advertise on your blog...anyways, it looks like I'll be taking the PE with you again in April. At least now I know to study more hydrology.
Girls rashguards???? Oh, hell yes!
Post a Comment
<< Home