Saturday, October 15, 2005

The Bright Side.

For the four people out there that read my blog, thanks. However, I must apologize. The past severalposts have really been angry, angst-ridden rants that probably make you wonder why I haven't laterally slit my wrists. Then again, probably not. But they really convey a pissed-off message, don't they?

Seriously though, all is not bad. Last weekend, I went to an event in the Bay Area known as Hot Import Daze and hung out with some cool peeps. It's one of those events where people display their hot cars and where models drape themselves over said hot cars. Guess what I was doing...

I wish I knew how to attach pic files to this blog, but I don't have the inclination. But, man, that event was super-duper fun. I am an Asian man that prefers Asian women, and HID was pure heaven; import models are the hottest!!!! Hmm, what else? Charles hangs out a lot now, which is good for me, I think. Oftentimes I go through self-inflicted solitude so that I can study. But his company is appreciated b/c I get to do something that I haven't done in awhile, which is LAUGH. Cracking jokes, but not at another's expense (which is my least favorite form of comedy), is the most entertaining way to pass the time. And that's what we do when we hang out together. It also helps that we've known each other since elementary school, too. There aren't many people out there that could interact well with my brand of humor.

Oh! And I just found out that I am to be a groomsman at Mike's wedding!!!! How exciting! I have planned on attending for several months, but Mike (actually, Mike's fiance) gave me the news just this week. Heh, heh...leave it to Mike to ignore the minor details....The wedding's on Thanksgiving weekend, so I'll actually be leaving on Turkey day so that I can attend the rehearsal dinner on Friday and then attend the ceremony/celebration on Saturday and then fly home Sunday.

Excitement!!!!

1 Comments:

At 3:35 PM, Blogger Mike said...

Oh yeah...my bad...you free that weekend? If so, wanna be a groomsman?
Sorry, I just noticed your blog is updated

 

Post a Comment

<< Home