Adjusting
My job is going well enough. Good projects are coming my way in the near future (I think) and the people at work are really, really cool. When you’re the new guy, you can’t help but feel a bit detached from the whole operation, though. So it was at my other past two engineering jobs. I hope this feeling passes soon, however. I want to get into the thick of things again.For now, I’m bored.
I’m reading specs. I’m reviewing procedures for obtaining funds. I did a cost estimate. I drafted a source selection document. Yawn. I hope something tangible comes my way soon b/c I am seriously falling asleep after lunch at work. It is bad. I’ve decided to keep my expectations low for now b/c I hate being disappointed. The word “disappointment” sums up the past two years of my life. I hope the next few years turn out better.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home