Time is running out!
Hey, a couple of posts ago I stated that whenever I needed help most, it would never come. How silly. Earthly help, yeah, probably not. But I can always help the Man on High (not you, Cheech and Chong or Method Man and Red Man!) to give me the perseverence to make it through. And I'll be needing the divinely-inspired perseverence for the next couple of weeks for sure. You see, the CA Civil Engineer licensing exam is on Friday, Oct 28th and Saturday, Oct 29th. I haven't been a good little boy about preparing, either. Luckily (for lack of a better term) there are three parts to the test that can be passed separately and never taken again. So, it's my plan to pass the land surveying portion and leave the siesmic and discipline-specific portions for subsequent testing cycles. I make myself feel better by saying, "oh, you've been busy moving and transitioning into a new job and blah, blah, blah..." Well, it's working. I took a surveying practice exam earlier today that KICKED MY ASS. I'm planning on taking the second exam tomorrow and a new review book is on the way from amazon.com that should arrive on Wednesday. It's cram-time, baby! Dammit, I hate preparing for tests in this manner.....
2 Comments:
Bootleg blog-only Yahoo search
Ha, I've gotten my wish - Threadwatch has cooked up a blog-only Yahoo search that takes you directly to the blogs/Flickr/My Web 2.0 search result set instead of having to click through from the news/blogs ...
Cleo
Visit my site at any time you like: free sms
For searching blogs I visit your site, because have something of interest.
Cleo
Dude...whats up with all these chumps posting on your site?
Anyways...i should start studying for the PE too, I havent started structures or trans yet...just refreshing water, envir and geotech.
I'll do water and just check downhill for every answer.
I know you'll pass, i just don't have the fear to study...i'm kinda appathetic about passing. Honestly, I'm happy enough just being able to take the test. I never though my application would have been accepted. I got 4 tries...no pressure.
Vaya con Dios
Post a Comment
<< Home