Why do I do this to myself?
About my sporadic posting…sorry, again. Basically, my schedule is packed. Here ‘tis….0530 Wakeup, get ready.
0730 Work
1200 Lunch
1300 Work
1700 Leave work, cross the street to library for 30 min of pleasure reading, then study for the PE.
2000 Leave the library
2030 Get home, small snack.
2100 Gym (run, then weights)
2230 Shower, perhaps watch a little anime, then sack-time.
This doesn’t leave too much time for blogging and emails. Near the end of my military stint, I felt that I was losing (or had already lost!) my self-discipline for exercise and study that I had worked hard to instill in myself while I was still in Nebraska. Now that I’m back in a work/life environment that I like, I’m now motivated to do all this other stuff to improve myself again. Hooray!
Of course, I’ll still try and make time for salsa dancing and snowboarding. More blogging on both later, perhaps.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home