Something a Little Different
So far this weekend has been pretty cool. Friday night, a whole bunch of co-workers and I rented a bus and caught a Giants game at AT&T park. I've never liked being a spectator of professional sports, especially baseball. It takes too long and once the ball flies off the hitter's bat you pretty much know what's going to happen: If it's hit high but floats, it's an out. If it flies far and fast, probably a double. High and fast, homerun. Boring. But the real entertainment is in the people-watching. There was all kinds of eye-candy floating around the park that night. What gets me is how impractical these women dress. Shorty-shorts and stringy tank tops? We've been having a national heat wave and San Francisco has definitely been affected--but dude, you could totally see the fog rolling in from behind the stands. It was cold. Yet here they were. I'm not complaining, though. =)Then today I went rafting with my sis and some of her friends down the American River. There were hotties there, as well. But more importantly, the rafting and scenery were cool; I haven't done it in about six years. Level 3's in a raft arent bad, but I'd like to seen how it is in a sport kayak. Just me and the river. I'm big on solitude it seems.
Well anyway, that was my day. I want to catch this inter-nation tribal pow-wow going on at the Vallejo waterfront tomorrow. I'll be hitting the books tonight and tomorrow morning before I head out, and perhaps a workout too. This is nice...I have forgotten how therapeutic blogging can be.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home