Thursday, May 17, 2007

Random encounters...just like in Final Fantasy!

Yay! I love it when I randomly bump into people I know and like that I haven’t seen in awhile. Today I was at the post office in downtown Napa when I ran into my old buddy J9 from my middle school, high school, and college days (yes, she followed me!). I haven’t seen her since the 10-year high school reunion I wrote about earlier. It was really nice. After we both got done at the post office I walked with her back to the office where she bore witness to the disaster that is my cubicle. Along the way, of course, we chatted about the latest goings-on with our lives. She’s down here for her little sister’s graduation. Apparently her husband is almost done with his PhD at UC Boulder and is looking for careers in genetics in the Bay or San Diego. Good luck to them…those aren’t easy places to live. Ironically, my family owns property in both areas (heehee!). We’re really fortunate. So now I have a date to go out and eat breakfast with her on Saturday. Hooray! I luv my J9.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home