Bags.
I love my new gym bag. It has this cool bag within a bag feature so that I can keep my rank gym shoes away from my clean clothes. Plus it has multiple pockets for keys and other things. And it’s more spacious than my previous bag. My other bag by Nike was all small and only had one compartment. What junk. If I wanted to upgrade to a better Nike bag, I’d probably have to shell out 70+ dollars. This new bag I got? US$24 on amazon.I also ordered a new Targus bag from amazon for my laptop. Apparently it can fit a 15.4” laptop and has numerous pouches for ipods, cell phones, writing utensils, and has plenty of room for other stuff. This will be perfect for when I continue (read: start) studying for my surveying exam and have to haul all my review materials everywhere. Unfortunately, this one cost US$64 on amazon. But yay for quality bags!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home