Sunday, July 30, 2006

Ready for DC

This is so typically me. As I begin this sentence, it is 12:11 am and my flight from Oakland leaves in but a few short hours at 6:20 am. My plan for the day was auspicious enough: do laundry, take care of car, clean house, pack. And do other stuff in between. Well, the other stuff kinda got in the way and now here I am. It didn't help that I was watching the special features on Pirates of the Caribbean DVD as I packed. So fascinating how they did everything from the production, to acting, the mere logistics of shooting a film on open water! Good thing it was done on the Caribbean and not, say, the North Atlantic. But that wouldn't make too much sense, yeah?

Anyway, I'm done packing and should probably sleep. I'm pretty excited, actually. This'll be my first trip to the fabled East Coast. And no...Florida and especially military training in Florida do not count. I'll also get to see how ghetto dangerous DC really is. Maybe I'll see a politician or two. Whatever the case, I hope to have lots of fun taking in the sights...as I rep the West, ya heard? West-siiide!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home