Sunday, July 23, 2006

Stuff

Excitement. I'm getting a new laptop once I get back from DC at the beginning of next month. That should be cool. I'll be able to do the whole study at coffee shops with WiFi thing.

Speaking of DC, I hope it doesn't get too hot. The heat isn't as bad as it is out here, but there is humidity out East. It shouldn't get Omaha-bad though.

2 Comments:

At 12:39 PM, Blogger The Spicy Chickadee said...

You should look at Sony Viao laptops. We got this one on sale for $1059 from Best Buy. It's 100 Gigs of memory, has high speed usb ports, built in wifi, DVD - R, etc. It's super fast, too.

 
At 9:53 PM, Blogger anthony fuego said...

Nah. I had my sister hook my up with a Dell with similar capabilities at around $1000. She's going to pay for it, too. But I'll pay her back in increments. The cool thing about the Morales Family Lending Tree is that there's 0% APR!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home