Sunday, July 23, 2006

My day and some good memories.

I read the comment to my last post and smiled. March of 2005 was so much fun; that was the month where I got to learn how to snowboard at some of the most reknowned resorts in the CONUS. Yes, I landed on my ass many times at Breckenridge. And yes, my spine did pop. I went to this chiropractor the day after and he gave me a free exam and showed me that there were several areas where my spine was misaligned--specifically my C3 vertabrate. So thank you Mike for reminding me of that...learning to ride was really painful, and this is nothing.

Today...was hot. I went to the pow wow and wasn't too impressed. There were a lot of booths wherein trinkets were sold, but I was hoping for more of a cultural/historical thing. My cousin suggests the Stanford pow wow. I think I shall have to go next year.

Studying went well. I'm hooked on doing a seismic review right now and I never realized how many ways there are to calculate structural base shear. What a day, huh? Eh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home