Tuesday, May 01, 2007

AutoCAD keeps crashing on me.

AutoCAD crashed on me at least seven times today. How annoying. I don’t feel like working anymore.

September 19th? Damn, haven’t blogged in awhile. I suppose readership of this blog has dropped down to zero. Maybe 1 max. How are you, Mike? It’s just as well. Now I can be candid with myself (but having a blog defeats the purpose, no?).

Since last September, the only real thing that I accomplished professionally was to pass 2 more tests on that PE exam: Seismic and the National 8 hour. One more to go and I’ll officially be a PE. Yippee!...? For some reason, a year and a half after I failed the first time the urgency isn’t there. Maybe I’ll get the fever again come summer.

On the non-professional front, I do have a girlfriend now thank you very much. She’s a dirty blonde with green eyes and stands 5’8”. She is lean and fit with a six pack. Sexy. She’s a Texan. She’s older than me, but strangely neither of us has a problem with the age difference. She is also a very kind person, which I think is the main reason why I find myself attracted to her. Very non-judgemental, patient, and doesn’t look down on me when I let the freak flag fly highest. Smiles come so easily to her. She’s into sci-fi and salsa dancing and I shared all seven seasons of Buffy and all 5 seasons of angel with her. She doesn’t mind that I enjoy all types of anime (hentai included) and that I still partake of the video games. She’s a skilled salsa dancer and we train on the Salsamania Dance Company together. This month we head to LA to the west coast salsa congress. We love museums, musicals, and various other forms of art. She’s a UCDavis PhD (1993) in Chemistry and teaches at Diablo Valley College. She’s hella smart. She’s Laura B., she is easily the best thing that’s happened to me in a very, very long time.

3 Comments:

At 5:05 PM, Blogger Mike said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 5:06 PM, Blogger Mike said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger Mike said...

having issues posting...lol

Congrats on everything and thanks again for letting us crash at your pad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home