Saturday, February 12, 2005

Cell Phone Update!

*yawn*

That six hour nap was refreshing. Now it's Saturday morning and time again to start rolling. But first, I just wanted to give you all an update on my cell phone situation. For those not in the know, my cell phone broke a couple of weeks ago. Here's the original email message I sent out:

*******************************
Hey all

My cell phone broke. Rather, I destroyed my cell phone after it failed yet again to provide adequate service and cut off yet another conversation I was having with a family member. I began by throwing it at my bed. Hardly satisfied at the pathetic "thud" it made, I threw it on the ground. Still not gratifying enough. So then I lightly tossed it up and jump spin roundhouse-kicked it into the bathroom in my master bedroom. That felt nice (don't worry, I was wearing shoes--otherwise: ouch!). When I went to retrieve my phone, I couldn't find the battery. It always flies off after a hard impact. After I spent a fruitless half hour searching, I took what remained of my phone and proceeded to unflip it and twist it apart. After the wall of rage subsided, I realized that snapping apart my cell phone probably wasn't such a keen idea. And that I'm really violent when perturbed.

*sigh*

Anyways, until I can get my phone replaced, I'm reduced to using my land line number, which is XXX-XXX-XXXX. Please lend your support to me during this trying time in my life.

Thanks,
***************************************

Well, I got a new cell phone. Same number. So now those of you who know my digits can call me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home