A crappy day.
Today is shaping up to be a pretty crappy day. I tried downloading this huge instructional file from my dance instructor with this really complicated turn pattern on it. I foolishly waited for the whole thing to download and ended being late in leaving for the office. Traffic is crazy if I leave too late and I ended up being 15 minutes late to work, which gets on my nerves.Why could I not wait to download this file? Because I’ve been obsessing over it since Sunday when we first learned it, and I hate being behind in class and looking like I suck.
And then, it turns out that one of my contracts has been disapproved by my office’s legal department and a contractor on another project has delayed the delivery of parts for a critical emergency project…for another three weeks! Ugh…I’m glad I’m leaving for L.A. tomorrow for the annual West Coast Salsa Congress, but I hope I can get into a better mood before then.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home